A comprehensive HIMS web-based solution framework that will not only improve the way the hospital functions but change the way patient medical records are managed.
Key Business Features to “Hospital”
- Enhance Accessibility.
- Ensure compliance.
- Functional benefits.
- Increase Profitability.
- Reduce cost of ownership.
- Care - Support.
- Front Desk: OP/IP/Casualty/Emergency, Role Wise Permission, Appointments, Proforma, Directory, Registration, Admission, Help Desk, Outpatient Billing, Modality Appointment.
- Billing & Cashier: Cashier, TPA, Inpatient Billing, OP/IP/Pharmacy, Billing Refunds, TAX information.
- Clinical: Doctors, Knowledge Base, Nursing, Patient Search, Medocs, Patient Status, Report Status, Billing Clearance, Discharge Process, Comparative Study of Patient, Patient List, Patient History, Bed Status, View Diseases, Integrated with Lab, Pharmacy, Prescription, Display of Waitlist Number, Daily Activity Sheets.
- Investigation: Integrated with Billing, Pathology Laboratory, HL-7, Non Invasive Laboratory, Radiology, Cath Laboratory, Request Cancellation, Respiratory Laboratory. Comparative and Graphical view of reports, Numerical and Textual Report Generation.
- OT: Schedule, Setting Rules, Managing Different Surgeries, Chart Generation, MIS Report, CSSD - Central Sterile Supply Department.
- MIS Report: Collection Report, Patient's Statistics, Credit Company, Inpatient's Report, IPD Bill Reports, Revenue Reports, Laboratory Reports, Dashboard, Import Data. OPD Reports, Graphical dash board & Statistical Report.
- Pharmacy & MM: Report, Purchase, Stores, Masters, Sales, Indent, Consumption, Configurable Location and Stations. Interlinked with Discharge Process, Tracking Drug Movement, Auto PO & Indent, Intelligent Reorder.
- Scheduler & Roaster: Pay ship Head, Employee Enrollment, Setup, Assessment, HR Letters, Scheduler.
- Support: System Admin, Tech Support, Special Tools.
- Others: Tally Integration, Immunization, Blood Bank, Doctor Fee Management, Diet, Lab Consumption, Feedback. Facility Management, Ambulance, BI Tools, Integration & Interfacing, Healthcare Compliance, PACS.
- Referral Report
- Refund against Collection Report
- Collection and Refund Report
- In-patient Bills Register
- Package Report
- Credit Companies Bill
- Credit Party Bill Summary
- Cash OPD Report
- Header-wise OPD Revenue
- In patient Statistics
- Day-wise Collection Summary
- Hospital Revenue Summary
- In-patient Investigation Details
- Dept wise amount Billed
- Doctor's Revenue
- O.P.D. Consultant's Collection Report (Dept Wise)
- I.P. Revenue Summary
- In-patient Bills Register (Summary)
- In-patient Package Detail
- List of Unsettled Bills
Integration / Interfacing with other Systems
- Data Integration – Cleanse and integrate data wherever it exists.
- Data Mining – Discover hidden patterns and indicators of future performance.
- Web Camera, Bar code Reader, Printer, Smart Card, Bio Metric Reader.
- PDA & Mobile Phones, Digital Pen, Tablet, Instant SMS & Email.
- EDI – Document management/Scanning and repository.
- World Class PACS Integration.
- LAB Integration & Touch Screen Kiosk system.
- Third Party Drug Database & HL-7 compliance Software integration.
- Multi Location.
Compliances / Supported HC Standards
- ASTM: Interfaces for Lab Equipments that comply with ASTM. Stands for American Society for Testing and Material.
- DICOM: Viewer for DICOM images.
- HL7: Capable of messaging and communication with HL7 compliant systems.
- ICD – 10: Smart Controls for ICD coding of diagnosis details in Clinical Informatics.
- BCH: Smart Controls for BCH coding of diagnosis details of Pediatric cardiology patients.
- CPT: Support for coding the services in CPT, Used to describe services in electronic transactions, Part of the code set standard selected by HIPAA, De facto standard for reporting health care services.
- HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Introduced in 1996. Provide Privacy and Security of Patient Information.
- Web based N-Tier Architecture.
- Reliability & Secured.
- User Friendly Interfaces.
- Hardware / Software independent.
- Requires Minimal knowledge of computer.